Ways to Give
The Junior League of Rochester relies on donations from its members, friends, family and community members to achieve its mission. With your support we can.
Please call the Junior League of Rochester at 585-385-8590 to learn more.
Become a member of the Junior League of Rochester
Purchase one of our cookbooks!
|Purchase one of our popular cookbooks|
Donate to our Diaper Bank
We collect diapers, pull-ups, training pants (including open packages and loose diapers), wipes, and diaper creams. We also collect monetary donations, which are used to purchase these supplies at deep discounts. Currently, we are distributing 20,500 diapers per month to our partners.
Click here to make a monetary donation!
- When you support the Junior League of Rochester, you support women and children in the Rochester area through the work we do in our community. Help us support future initiatives by naming the JLR as a beneficiary in your will, estate plans, IRA or life insurance policy or through a planned gift.
- Your gift will ensure that future members of the Junior League of Rochester experience the leadership opportunities, community outreach, and benefits of JLR’s role in our community. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Designate the JLR as a gift in honor or in memory of a loved one.
- Click here to make an online donation
- To donate by mail, please mail your check payable to: The Junior League of Rochester, 110 Linden Oaks, Suite A, Rochester, NY 14625-2888
Donate a car in the League’s name
- Choose the Junior League of Rochester as the charitable organization.
Participate in your employer’s annual United Way Campaign
- Select the Junior League of Rochester as your Donor Choice #3384.
Additional ways for Members to give:
- Maintain your membership in the League – active or sustainer
- Give to the Annual Appeal
- Secure an in-kind donation, advertisement or sponsorship