The Junior League of Rochester relies on donations from its members, friends, family and community members to achieve its mission. Your support helps us to continue to serve our neighbors.
Participate in your employer’s annual United Way Campaign
- Select the Junior League of Rochester as your Donor Choice #3384.
Support from Rochester businesses
- Corporate Sponsorships
- Provide in-kind donations – we host raffles and silent auctions throughout the year. We’d love to feature an item or gift card from your business! Please contact [email protected].
- Donate space – our members hold meetings monthly to plan our community work. Do you have a space where we could meet? We’d love to come and learn about your business and hold one of our monthly meetings! Please contact [email protected].
- Help us support future initiatives by naming the JLR as a beneficiary in your will, estate plans, IRA or life insurance policy or through a planned gift. Contact [email protected] for more details.
Designate the JLR as a gift in honor or in memory of a loved one
Include the name of your loved one in the space provided on our online donation form or notate the name on your check.
- Click here to make an online donation
- To donate by mail, please make your check payable to: The Junior League of Rochester, 110 Linden Oaks, Suite A, Rochester, NY 14625-2888
Donate a car in the League’s name
- Choose the Junior League of Rochester as the charitable organization.
Do More With Employee Matching Gifts
To find out if your company has a matching gift program, please contact your Human Resources department.
Your Donations at Work
Contact our Development Coordinator / Director at [email protected] to find out more.
Your donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law, and our tax ID is 16-6002725. Donation Receipt
A copy of our most recently filed financial report is available from the Charities Registry on the New York State Attorney General’s website (www.charitiesnys.com) or, upon request, by contacting the New York State Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 28 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10005, or us at 110 Linden Oaks Suite A, Rochester, NY 14625-2888. You also may obtain information on charitable organizations from the New York State Office of the Attorney General at www.charitiesnys.com or (212) 416-8401.